- 8. Passport and HKID for Domestic Helper
- A. Renewal of Passport
8A. Renewal of Passport
Condition for Renewal of Passport
The common chores of the day would include the following tasks:
- Effective date of Passport is less than 6 months (with valid working visa)
- Passport pages are full (less than 3 pages)
- Passport is damaged/missing
There are two methods to book Appointment for applying.
Method 1 -
Android Based Booking Service
Applicant can make appointment by downloading "e-Layanan Paspor KJRI Hong Kong" application on Playstore.
- Open playstore on your smartphone
- Search "e-Layanan Paspor KJRI Hong Kong"
- Click "install" button
- Follow the next instruction
- Open application "e-Layanan Paspor KJRI Hong Kong"
- On the first page, you will find registration page and fill the data such as: full name, Hong Kong phone number and passport number.
- Then click green button "register". There will be some menu such as: Account Information, Booking, Schedule, Price Information.
- Choose "Booking Online Layanan Booking Passport" menu and the page will show the registration form that need to be filled up.
- Fill up your personal information such as: name, passport number / HKID number, passport expired date, schedule date. Then click blue button "booking"
- Then the page will show your "Booking QR-code" and the detail of booking schedule.
- The Booking QR-code can be shown to the office staff and scan the QR-code on the queue printing machine.
- Booking completed and applicant should attend as the date scheduled with required documents.
- Passport can be collected 3 working days after finger print, taking photo and interviewing
Method 2 -
Manual Booking on Public Service Room at Consulate Office
Come directly to Consulate office at Public Service section on Ground floor and bring the supporting documents. Then applicant will get the available schedule.
- Applicant’s Original Passport
- Copy of Passport first page, last page and visa page
- Original and Copy of New Employment Contract
- Original and Copy of Applicant's Hong Kong Identity Card
- Go to 2/F, Immigration Section of Indonesia Consulate General in Hong Kong, pick up and fill the registration form of passport renewal.
- Submit the registration form, all the required documents to consulate officer, and then consulate officer will return a receipt to applicant and take photo for applicant (contact lens is not allowed, dress modestly and coloring hair is not allowed).
- Bank in the passport renewal fee as officer advice to designated bank and keep the receipt
- Collect the new passport on the said date (See the receipt of new passport collection, 3 working days after submission)
- Service Charge for new passport / Renew passport 48 pages = HKD 210
- Service Charge due to missing passport 48 pages = HKD 575
- Service Charge due due to passport is damaged = HKD 295
- Service Charge for issuing of passport = HKD 46 (any kinds of passport)
- Buy prepaid envelope in nearby post office
- Submit receipt of passport payment, prepaid envelope, and required documents to counter officer
- Fill statement form and your destination address
- Then passport will be delivered within 3 working days after taking photo and interviewing
- Address: Indonesia Building, 127 - 129 Leighton Road Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Telpon: 36510210, 36510244 or 36510245 WhatsApp: (+852) 59910005
- Documents Submission: Working Hour: Monday - Friday & Sunday 9:30 - 12:30
New Passport Collection: Working Hour: Monday - Friday & Sunday 14:30 - 16:30
Saturday & Public Holiday Close
- Offical website: https://kemlu.go.id/hongkong/id/kontak-kami
- Related webpage: https://kemlu.go.id/hongkong/id/pages/pengumuman_booking_paspor/227/about-service
Condition for Renewal of Passport
Please refer to the official website at https://hongkongpcg.dfa.gov.ph/2014-05-05-02-15-24
Jika anda memiliki pertanyaan, harap tinggalkan pesan di halaman Facebook kami dan kami akan segera membalas persan anda
Kung mayroon po kayong mga katanungan, maari po na mag-iwan ng mensahe sa aming Facebook para po sa iba pang katanungan
Next Post : 8B. Hong Kong Identity Card